Required course: MyStudentBody
All first-year, transfer, and incoming international undergraduate students, regardless of age or experience, are required to complete both sections of the MyStudentBody online course.
Fall 2019 deadlines
- July 1, 2019: Part 1 available online (~90 minutes)
- August 16, 2019: Part 1 due (~10 minutes)
- October 14, 2019: Part 2 follow-up survey due (~10 minutes)
If you fail to complete the sections by these deadlines, a hold will be placed on your record and you will not be able to register for next semester’s classes on time. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Supported by the National Institutes of Health, MyStudentBody offers a comprehensive approach to common behavioral health risks among college students:
- Drugs (illicit and prescription)
- Sexual violence, sexual health, and relationships
- Bystander intervention
The course is structured around a motivational self assessment in each area and incorporates audio, video, and interactive tools and lessons to teach students key concepts and skills.
MyStudentBody also gives parents tools designed to strengthen communication skills and develop effective prevention strategies.