IU Outdoor Adventures has a wide range of classes to teach you the skills needed to have a fun and safe outdoor experience. Designed for beginner outdoor enthusiasts, our 1, 2, & 3-credit classes range in activity, schedule, and duration.
IUOA Academic Courses
Contact Hannah Nixon Interim Outdoor Adventures Manager at
812-856-4092 or email@example.com.
Take a Fall 2021 Course:
- SPH-W 113 Backpacking
- SPH-W 114 Mindfulness in the Outdoors
- SPH-W 116 Wilderness First Aid
- SPH-W 125 Intro to Mountain Biking
- SPH-W 305 Intro to Outdoor Leadership
- SPH-W 331 Wilderness First Responder
You can view Outdoor Adventures-managed SPH-W classes offered during the current and upcoming academic terms at Student Central or type in keyword “SPH-W” to iGPS for more information. You can access iGPS Plan and register for SPH-W courses using the Student Center in One.IU during your regular registration appointment.