Our office provides support and assistance to students who are eligible for accommodations under Title IX.
Confidential Victim Advocates are specially trained to work with students who have experienced sexual assault, harassment, relationship violence, stalking, or other threats to their personal safety.
A CVA will:
- Help you explore options for dealing with past, present, and future academic concerns.
- Provide information about and assist with the reporting process.
- Supply information and get you connected to campus and community resources.
- Support you through the campus judicial process, if you choose to participate.
If you would like to speak with a Confidential Victim Advocate, please email them at email@example.com or call 812-856-2469.
Pregnant & Parenting Student Consultation
Every student faces challenges, but if you are pregnant or are already a parent, your challenges are unique.
- How do you arrange childcare so you can attend class?
- Where can you find a lactation room so you can breastfeed your child?
We can help you navigate these challenges and provide information on your rights as a pregnant or parenting student. We can help contact professors if you miss class due to medical or other reasons.