Apply for Emergency Funding

Get help with unexpected expenses

If you’re facing unexpected financial difficulties, you may be able to get emergency funding from the Student Advocates Office for expenses such as:

  • An unusually high utility bill
  • Vehicle repair
  • Medical or dental expenses
  • Unexpected school supplies
  • Textbooks (if financial aid is delayed)
  • A month’s rent or utilities (if a roommate moves out without notice)
  • Transportation costs for a trip home due to an emergency
  • Expenses related to a job interview or a new job