Annual re-registration is necessary in order to maintain your access to University benefits. If your organization does not re-register for the 2018-2019 academic year, your organization's benefits will expire. Only students who are willing to serve as the primary contact for their organization should complete the re-registration form.
Your organization must successfully re-register for the 2018-2019 academic year in order to reserve space for the 2018-2019 academic year
What is the Process for Re-Registration?
- Log in to beINvolved with your CAS username and passphrase.
- Once logged in, click on the nine-box grid in the upper right-and corner and click on “Manage”. Scroll down to “My Memberships” and click on the organization you would like to re-register.
- Click on the blue re-register button under your organization’s name.
- The form will walk you through all the steps needed to re-register (see below) and provide instructions and resources along the way
- Be sure to click “Submit” on the final page of the form
- After you submit, Student Life and Learning staff will review your form and either approve it or request changes. You will receive a confirmation email once it has been reviewed.
- Please read any and all emails regarding your registration carefully as changes may be requested. Your organization is only considered registered when your re-registration form is officially approved.
What are the Steps on the Re-Registration Form?
- Update Organization Information – your organization’s current information will pre-populate on the form and should be updated. Please be sure your organization’s name and nickname follow the IU Naming Guidelines.
- Categories – you will be asked to select the categories which apply to your organization.
- Interests – please select and rank your organization’s interests. This helps individuals with similar interests find your organization.
- Re-Registration Questions – you will be asked some general questions about the activities of your organization
- Involvement Opportunities – this is your chance to reserve space at the Fall Student Involvement Fair, volunteer to be an IU Guide, and reserve space for your organization to host a Call Out Meeting during the Week of Involvement
- Organization Affiliation – if your organization is affiliated with an IU campus department or school you will enter that information
- Organization Roster – upload your organization’s roster with a minimum of 5 currently enrolled IUB student members and at least one IUB Faculty/Staff Advisor
- Organization Constitution – upload your organization’s most current constitution. Please make sure it has the most recent version of the required University clauses.
- Self-Governed Student Organization Agreement - As a representative for your organization, you will be required to sign this agreement.
- Profile Picture – you are able to upload a profile picture for your organization. Please make sure this image follows IU trademarks and does not contain the block IU.