Student Organizations and IU Departments and Centers
If you are submitting a request on behalf of a student organization, the group must be registered on beINvolved, and you must be on that organization’s group roster on beINvolved.
If you are submitting a request on behalf of an IU department or center, you must be a full- or part-time employee on that department or center’s staff.
Before Submitting Your Event Registration Form
Before reserving space through Student Life and Learning, make sure you review the policy documents below:
Deadlines for Event Registration Forms
- Indoor Events: 10 business days (2 weeks) before event
- Outdoor-Small events: 10 business days (2 weeks) before event
- Outdoor-Medium events: 30 business days (6 weeks) before event
- Outdoor-Large Events (includes all Welcome Week, Homecoming, and Little 500 events)
- Fall Semester events: April 1st*
- Spring Semester events: November 1st*
*If the 1st is on a weekend or a major holiday, the deadline will fall on the next business day.
Outdoor Event Locations
If you’re interested in an outdoor event location, look over our map of reservable locations and then submit a reservation request online at the above link.
If you have any questions about space reservations at IU Bloomington, contact our space reservations staff at email@example.com or 812-855-4311.