Annual re-registration is necessary in order to maintain your access to University benefits. If your organization does not re-register for the 2019-2020 academic year, your organization's benefits will expire. Only students who are willing to serve as the primary contact for their organization should complete the re-registration form.
Your organization must successfully re-register for the 2019-2020 academic year in order to reserve space for the 2019-2020 academic year
What is the Process for Re-Registration?
- Log in to beINvolved with your CAS username and passphrase.
- Once logged in, click on the nine-box grid in the upper right-and corner and click on “Manage”. Scroll down to “My Memberships” and click on the organization you would like to re-register.
- Click on the blue re-register button under your organization’s name.
- The form will walk you through all the steps needed to re-register (see below) and provide instructions and resources along the way
- Be sure to click “Submit” on the final page of the form
- After you submit, Student Involvement and Leadership staff will review your form and either approve it or request changes. You will receive a confirmation email once it has been reviewed.
- Please read any and all emails regarding your registration carefully as changes may be requested. Your organization is only considered registered when your re-registration form is officially approved.