Student Organizations and IU Departments and Centers
If you are submitting a request on behalf of a student organization, the group must be registered on beINvolved, and you must be on that organization’s group roster on beINvolved.
If you are a faculty or staff member affiliated with an IU department or center, use the online event registration form (See right sidebar for login instructions) for outdoor space requests or any collaborative events with registered student organizations. You must be a full- or part-time employee on the department or center’s staff.
For all other departmental requests, use the “Reserve a Classroom” app on the One.IU portal.
Before Submitting Your Event Registration Form
Before reserving space through the Student Involvement and Leadership Center, make sure you review the policy documents below:
Deadlines for Event Registration Forms
- Indoor Events: 10 business days (2 weeks) before event
- Outdoor-Small events: 10 business days (2 weeks) before event
- Outdoor-Medium events: 30 business days (6 weeks) before event
- Outdoor-Large Events (includes all Welcome Week, Homecoming, and Little 500 events)
- Fall Semester events: April 1st*
- Spring Semester events: November 1st*
*If the 1st is on a weekend or a major holiday, the deadline will fall on the next business day.
Outdoor Event Locations
If you’re interested in an outdoor event location, look over our map of reservable locations and then submit a reservation request online at the above link.
If you have any questions about space reservations at IU Bloomington, contact our space reservations staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-855-4311.