Academic Assistance

The Student Advocates Offices is here to support you when you are facing academic trouble.

  • Need to withdraw from all classes?
  • Missed an exam or having trouble attending classes?
  • Received an F even though you thought you’d withdrawn?
  • Unsure where else to turn?

If you have a concern about academic issues at IU, there are many places to get help.  We can help you define the problem and find the best resources to address your concerns. This might include helping you:

  • Prepare grade change requests or appeals
  • Communicate medical or personal circumstances with instructors or departmental staff
  • Better understand academic policies and procedures

…and much, much more. Just ask. We can help.