The Parents Association understands that sometimes you simply need a quick link to IU department. And, while we cannot provide a link to everything, we have created a short list of the big departments every IU parents should know.
- If your student is feeling sick, they can visit the walk-in clinic at the IU Health Center.
- Is your student having a medical emergency? Call 911 or visit IU Health Bloomington Hospital
- Does your student need an eye exam, new glasses or contacts? Set an appointment at the School of Optometry - Eye Care Clinic
- Is your student experiencing depression or anxiety? CAPS Now can help.
- Choose a major
- Talk to an advisor
- Connect with disability services
- Get a head start on career planning
- Prepare for graduation
- Office of the Bursar
- Campus employment
- Scholarship opportunities
- IU Credit Union
- Campus Access Card
- MoneySmarts, the new Financial Literacy program
The Division of Student Affairs website can connect you to over 150 campus and community resources. Click any of the service area tabs (charcoal naviagation bar at the top of this top) to browse resources.