OASIS provides support to students in addiction recovery. Call today for an initial appointment to create your recovery plan and get support: (812) 856-3898.
According to national statistics, Indiana University estimates that nearly 700 IU students need support for a substance dependence or addiction (CSAR, 2005) each year.
In the fall of 2014, OASIS began supporting students in recovery and received a capacity building grant from Transforming Youth Recovery to improve resources and services for students in recovery on campus.
Collegiate Recovery In the News at IU-Bloomington
- IU Student Addiction Recovery Program OASIS Wins Grant
- Miss USA, IU Community Talk About Substance Addiction
- IU Hosting Upcoming Event That Celebrates Student Recovery
- Student Abuse Of Prescription Drugs Continues To Rise
- Alcoholics Anonomous (AA) meeting schedule
- Narcotics Anonomous (NA) meeting schedule
- Overeaters Anonymous
- Gamblers Anonymous
- Celebrate Recovery
- Association of Recovery in Higher Education (ARHE)
- Indiana Addictions Issues Coalition (IAIC)
- Transforming Youth Recovery