OASIS provides support to students in addiction recovery. Call today for an initial appointment to create your recovery plan and get support: (812) 856-3898.
According to national statistics, Indiana University estimates that nearly 700 IU students need support for
In the fall of 2014, OASIS began supporting students in recovery and received a capacity building grant from Transforming Youth Recovery to improve resources and services for students in recovery on campus.
In the spring of 2019, Indiana University, as part of the Grand Challenge Initiative to address substance use, was able to expand services and support for those students in recovery. Read more on the Student Affairs blog.
Collegiate Recovery In the News at IU-Bloomington
- IU Student Addiction Recovery Program OASIS Wins Grant
- Miss USA, IU Community Talk About Substance Addiction
- IU Hosting Upcoming Event That Celebrates Student Recovery
- Student Abuse Of Prescription Drugs Continues To Rise
Anonomous(AA) meeting schedule
Anonomous(NA) meeting schedule
- Overeaters Anonymous
- Gamblers Anonymous
- Celebrate Recovery
- Association of Recovery in Higher Education (
- Indiana Addictions Issues Coalition (IAIC)
- Transforming Youth Recovery