Drugs & Alcohol

Talk to someone about drugs or alcohol

Substance Use Intervention Services offers a safe, judgment-free space for drug and alcohol use and recovery support through the Collegiate Recovery Community. Call to make an appointment, or drop in during office hours.

Students also can request a meeting with a counselor to discuss their own substance use or concerns about a friend. Students who have been involved in minor alcohol-related incidents on campus may also be asked to meet with a counselor to reflect on their decisions as an alternative to participating in the campus judicial process.

Meet with a counselor

Request Information

Substance use recovery and support

If you are recovering from drug or alcohol dependence, or would like to start your recovery process, Substance Use Intervention Services can help by assessing your needs, connecting you to the Collegiate Recovery Community, and referring you to services on and off campus.

Find recovery support services

Not sure where to go for help?

Submit a Care Referral