In spring of 2018, Lauren Robel, provost of Indiana University Bloomington, appointed a task force of IU alumni to advise the Provost and the campus on issues involving Greek-letter organizations. These initiatives have been developed in partnership with campus and community stakeholders, including the Greek Task Force.
The Greek Task Force meets regularly to discuss high-level issues and concerns, review initiatives on campus and nation-wide, and provides recommendations for ways to enhance the sorority and fraternity experience at Indiana University.
Provost's Working Group on Greek Life Members
- Jennifer Borland | BA 1995; MA 2000 | Rockman
- Jeff Fettig | BS 1979; MBA 1981 | Chair of Whirlpool Corporation
- Jeff Richardson | BA 1972; JD 1977; MPA 1981 | Retired Vice President of Abbot Fund, then AbbVie Foundation
- Libby Baney | BA 2004; JD 2007 | Faegre Baker Daniels (Washington, DC)
- Mary Susan Buhner | BS 1994 | WXIN FOX 59
- Tony Drake | BS 1984 | CME Group
- Robert Johnson | BA 1988 | Kraft Foods Group (retired)
- Peter King | BA 1976; JD (Tulane) 1979 | Cline, King & King PC
- Charles McCormick III | BA 1972; MD 1975 | Indiana Eye Clinic
- Ed Valdettaro | BS 1980 | Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc.