In spring of 2018, Lauren Robel, Provost of Indiana University Bloomington, appointed a task force of IU alumni to advise the Provost and the campus on issues involving sorority and fraternity organizations.The Greek Task Force met regularly from 2018-2020 to discuss high-level issues and concerns, review initiatives on campus and nation-wide, and provide recommendations for ways to enhance the sorority and fraternity experience at Indiana University.
Co-Chairs of the Greek Task Force
- Jennifer Borland | BA 1995; MA 2000 |Rockman
- Jeff Fettig |BS 1979; MBA 1981 |Chair of Whirlpool Corporation
- Jeff Richardson |BA 1972; JD 1977; MPA 1981 |Retired Vice President of Abbot Fund, then AbbVie Foundation
Members of the Greek Task Force
- Libby Baney |BA 2004; JD 2007 |Faegre Baker Daniels (Washington, DC)
- Mary Susan Buhner | BS 1994 | WXIN FOX 59
- Tony Drake | BS 1984 |CME Group
- Robert Johnson | BA 1988 |Kraft Foods Group (retired)
- Peter King |BA 1976; JD (Tulane) 1979 |Cline, King & King PC
- Charles McCormick III |BA 1972; MD 1975 |Indiana Eye Clinic
- Ed Valdettaro |BS 1980 |Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Inc.