Study and Learning Skills Program
Access Coordinators work with you in an active process that enables learning and development and aims to improve your academic performance. You may schedule individual appointments to discuss ways to study more effectively and manage your time in a post-secondary environment.
Some common focus areas of your individual meetings will be:
- Scheduling and time management
- Study skills: note taking, exam preparation, etc.
- Organization skills for papers and projects
- Dealing with and overcoming procrastination
- Goal setting (academic and personal)