Register for Services
To receive services through Disability Services for Students, you must:
- Complete our online Request for Services. Upon completion of the online form you will receive an email confirming your submission of a request for services.
- Submit appropriate documentation
- Meet eligibility requirements
- Complete an accommodation orientation with one of our disability coordinators
- Arrange accommodations with your instructors
Once DSS receives your Request for Services and your documentation, a Disability Services Coordinator will review your documentation and contact you regarding your accommodation eligibility-usually within a few business days.
If you need assistance with the registration process or prefer to complete the Request for Services over the phone, please call our office at 812-855-7578.
Until you complete all the above steps, you will not recieve accommodations at Indiana University.