Kenneth R. R. Gros Louis Scholarship
The Kenneth R. R. Gros Louis Scholarship is awarded each spring to a single student. Selection will be based upon demonstrated academic excellence, leadership in student activities, and a distinguished record of service as a good university citizen.
To apply for a Kenneth R. R. Gros Louis Scholarship, candidates must:
- Have junior class standing during the 2017-2018 academic year
- Have a 3.8 or higher cummulative GPA
- Complete the online application.
- Submit a brief (one page) statement about his/her educational background, interests, and short- and long-range goals.
- Submit a descriptive resume which includes honors, academics, extra-curricular activities, and campus and community service.
- Provide 3 letters of recommendation. IU faculty, administrative staff, and employers are preferred as recommenders. Letters should address the candidate's academic success, student leadership on campus, service to the IU, regional, or national community.
The deadline for application and recommendation submissions for the 2017 Kenneth R. R. Gros Louis Scholarship is February 10, 2017.
If you have questions regarding the scholarship or the application process, please contact:
Sara Ivey Lucas, Assistant Dean of Students
Tel: (812) 855-8187