Commission on Multicultural Understanding
Every spring COMU honors the 3 best programs (ie. event, activity, or initiative) that actively support and encourage the exploration of cultural diversity in and around the Indiana University - Bloomington.
The 2015 deadline is April 8th at 5PM.
2014 recipients cannot be nominated for a 2015 award.
- Outstanding Program Award - IU UNIFY
- Community Award - Melissa Tesoroni Mitra
- Staff Award - Rebecca Hoke-McCall
- Faculty Award - Dr. John Neito-Phillips
- Undergraduate Student Award - Bridget Hogan
- Graduate Student Award - Jessica Waggoner
- You may nominate an individual, group or organization.
- Self-nominations and past COMU Award recipients are not eligible to receive the award.
- For individual awards, we ask that you nominate individuals who are volunteers in their efforts (individuals who do not receive a pre-arranged benefit such as a grade or wages for providing a service) or individuals who go beyond the expectations in a pre-arranged situation to increase inclusion on campus.