Submit a Care Report
Student success, safety, and wellbeing are a priority at Indiana University.
If you are experiencing an issue that impacts your ability to succeed at IU, please let us know by submitting a Care report. The Care Team within the Dean of Students office is ready to help you.
If you are concerned about an IU student, you may complete the form as a concerned party.
The Care Team can provide assistance and support in the following areas.
- Academic Concerns (advising, attendance, grade appeals, reinstatement to IU)
- Administrative Concerns (financial aid concerns, appeals, drop/add issues)
- Behavior Concerns (disruptive behavior in class, sudden behavior change, possible conduct policy violations)
- Bias Concerns (harassment and discrimation)
- Personal Concerns (relationship or family issues, adjustment to IU)
- Wellness Concerns (class attendance, mental health)
To request help submit a Care Report.
Please note: Reporter information is NOT required. Anonymous reports are accepted; however, it may limit our ability address reported concerns and provide care to students in need.