Join Our Team
There has never been a more exciting time to join IU's Division of Student Affairs.
Student Affairs recently welcomed Dave O’Guinn as the new Vice Provost for Student Affairs and Dean of Students, and now we’re right-sizing the Division to meet the needs of today's student.
We are looking for people to join our team.
We know the ability to do good work begins with having the right people in the right places, so we are adding four new positions and elevating one position in the Division.
If you are passionate about student service and helping every student succeed, join us. We offer:
- Supportive Environment - The Provost is aware of the work we do for and with students and wants us to be successful. She supports our strategic right-sizing and cares about the Division's stability for staff and students.
- Dynamic Team - The Division of Student Affairs is composed of talented people who strive to anticipate and meet student needs so each student can achieve their individual academic goals. As colleagues on this large campus, we work to get out and partner with each other to create a seamless experience for students.
- Commitment to Academic Success - We support IU's academic mission by providing outstanding experiences outside the classroom in co-curricular settings and by providing social support services on campus.
- Meaningful Traditions - IU and the Division have some historic traditions that make it a fun and engaging place to work. Little 500, IU Basketball, and a very engaged sorority and fraternity community just to name a few. We believe that student and staff well-being is paramount to keeping those traditions vibrant.
- Data-Information Decisions - We push the envelope for data-informed best practices. We collect and analyze data to make informed decisions about our services and programs and to provide the best student experience possible to today's and tomorrow's student.
Assistant Director for Sexual Violence Prevention
The Assistant Director for Sexual Violence Prevention will be responsible for coordinating sexual violence prevention programming and outreach efforts for Indiana University, Bloomington, including overseeing the peer-facilitated It’s On Us: Alcohol and Consent Bystander Intervention Workshop for first-year students.