Terms of Service
By checking the box to sign up for one or more text messaging programs (“Service”), you expressly consent to receive non-marketing and marketing texts messages from Indiana University (“IU”) and others texting on its behalf, including automated technology such as autodialers, at the telephone number(s) that you provide, and agree to be bound by these SMS Terms and Conditions.
- In order to use the Service, you must be a resident of the United States and be 18 years of age or older.
- To opt-in to receive text communications from the Division of Student Affairs ("IU Student Affairs"), go to (https://studentaffairs.indiana.edu/about/communications/index.shtml#text). Upon your opt-in, you will receive an IU Student Affairs text messages intended to provide you with information about Student Affairs. Message and data rates may apply.
- You will receive a variable number of text messages per month.
- IU does not charge for the Service, however, message and data rates may apply to each text message sent or received in connection with this Service. Please contact your mobile telephone carrier for pricing plans.
- You can cancel this Service at any time. Just text "STOP" to 91907. We will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us.
- Text "HELP" to 91907 for help. We will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- Supported Carriers may change from time to time, but currently include the following: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Virgin Mobile, Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central, IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
- T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- IU is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. Delivery of information and content to a mobile device may fail due to a variety of circumstances or conditions. You understand and acknowledge that network services, including but not limited to mobile network services, are outside of IU’s control, and IU is not responsible or liable for issues arising from them.
- For more information, contact us at email@example.com call 1-866-339-0014