The Student Advocates Office can help you resolve personal and academic problems so that you may maintain progress towards earning a degree.
Our team is made up of retired IU faculty and administrators who will help you navigate the many complexities of a large academic institution such as Indiana University.
We can help you:
- Withdraw from ALL classes
- Address issues related to sexual assault, harrassment, and relationship violence
- Respond to charges of academic, personal, or sexual misconduct
- Resolve an academic absence, conflict, or appeal
- Remove a financial hold or submit an appeal
- and more - just ask.
Make an appointment by contacting our office or by completing this form. If you need help withdrawing from class, feel free to stop by. Walk-ins are welcome.