The Student Advocates Office can help you resolve personal and academic problems so that you may maintain progress towards earning a degree.
Our team is made up of retired IU faculty and administrators who will help you navigate the many complexities of a large academic institution such as Indiana University.
We can help you:
- Withdraw from ALL classes
- Address issues related to sexual assault, harrassment, and relationship violence
- Respond to charges of academic, personal, or sexual misconduct
- Resolve an academic absence, conflict, or appeal
- Remove a financial hold or submit an appeal
- and more - just ask.
Make an appointment by contacting our office or by completing this form. If you need help withdrawing from class, feel free to stop by. Walk-ins are welcome.
Open This Summer
We are open this summer, but ask for your patience as we deal with construction here in Eigenmann. The noise levels often prohibit us from answering or returning calls promptly. Please feel free to email us or use the contact form on our website.